Introducing "My Heart, His Story"




Praised be Jesus Christ!! :-) <3

Hello and welcome to my new blog, "My Heart, His Story"!

My name is Emily, and I'm a Catholic college student who is in love with Jesus, Mary, and everything about the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church!  I seek to follow God's will in my life and grow ever closer to Him -- so that each day of my life, His story, and the beautiful story He has for my life, will be written on my heart.

I hope for this blog to be a place where I can express myself and share my thoughts about my Catholic Faith and about the rest of life as well.  To be honest, I'm not exactly sure where this blog is going to end up.  I have some ideas, but beyond that I'm just going to see where I'm inspired.  I hope and pray that God may perhaps use my poor words to enlighten, inspire, console, and uplift others. <3

It is my desire that everything I write be 100% in conformity with the teachings of the Catholic Church.  However, if it should ever happen that something I write is out of line with the Church's teachings, please bring it to my attention!  Learning and growing in my Faith is a lifelong process, one that I continually strive to progress in.  My only desire is to proclaim the Truth.

May God bless you all!!!

Comments

  1. God bless you Emily! Looking forward to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Emily! Looking forward to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Paradiso! May God bless you as well!!

      Delete

Post a Comment